Monday, January 23, 2012

Living In the Moment

Today I have been running around making sure we have got on top of the tasks and processes here in the US before I depart for LA and Australia on friday.
It's interesting we as a business have a company that spans Asia, Australia and the United States.

In all this multitasking today I had to remember to live in the moment, not worry about the future or the past

For me Living in the moment is a really hard thing to do it's virtually impossible all of the time 
but when I practice it the path becomes clearer, and things that are outside of my control are recognised
and let go rather than taking energy from a source that has a daily limit.

By removing the clutter caused by focusing on the past and future, and focusing on living in the moment

It clears a path that let's me focus on what I am inspired to do.
When I am inspired other people are inspired and so on and so on.

People often ask me how I work the hours I do, then on the flip side they say "I wish i could do what you do"

Well its simple you can do what I do.
Just get inspired

To be inspired for me at least I have to be free from the clutter in my headsIf

I believe if we are not careful our days can often pass us by while our minds are elsewhere, or we can channel so much energy into negativity or into things we cant control.

I believe we have a daily amount of power when we wake and we decide who we give that power to.

It is important to me to make sure that power goes to the places that are most important.
I'm sure we all know what it feels like to run on empty, like a car when you are running on empty
stress and anxiety raise their heads.
How often have you eaten a meal and not really tasted it, or completed a chore or drove to work without really thinking about it?


Living in the moment does not mean dont plan or set goals

I often ask people what is their motivation, what is it that inspires them, what are their goals.
So often I hear "I don't know"
To me this life we lead is very precious and we all have the capability to steer it in any direction.
Without goals it is like 2 football teams running around a field without an goals.

have a great day



Fin


No comments:

Post a Comment